Tuesday 16 April 2013

Character Customisation Personal Project.

UPDATE 2: Video showing current blendshapes (17/04/13).
I'm liking how this is going so far.  Next step: Facial features and Colour!



I've had a thought and decided I want to create a model that has the ability to morph into multiple versions so it'll be much faster to create a body type of almost any kind.

Here you can see I've started with a regular and a larger version of the woman from the last post.
With the larger version as a blendshape, I can now achieve many different sizes of her body.

I aim to make quite a few more blendshapes to add.  So eventually there'll be shapes for skeletal, old/young, tall/short etc.  After that I might even then go back to each body type and give them sliders for extra details to give the ability to create alternative versions of the same body type.

Early days still for this personal project obviously, however, hopefully the finished product should be something fun to play about with for quick character creation.



Update: Muscular & Skeletal Types Added.






No comments:

Post a Comment